Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jab We Met (2007)


Director : Imtiaz Ali
Rating: 3 out of 5


The most delightful film I have watched these days, apart from reality but this can refresh my tired mind. Very cheerful presentation of love , loss and value of life.


This is about a romantic journey of Aditya and Geet who met accidentally and the bond and love through their romantic journey ,played by real lovebirds Kareena and Shahid. Apart from their break-up rumors their onscreen chemistry is still attractive. Kareena give the outstanding performances of girl-in-dreams as well as Shahid play heart broken, and confused guy splendidly.

The most delightful thing for me is the very meaningful Soundtrack and the featuring style of songs.I really love "Tum Se Hi" , for the dream like romance feeling of a guy is very prised for me.Another songs are "Aao Milo Chalo" and "Aaoge Jab Tum" for my favourite Ustad Rashid Khan .

Anyway the film is the best romantic Hindi film of this year as far as I concerned and both leading actors give their top performances. One more thing I love personally is the fact "similarities between late the train and lost the love" .I really like this fact and feel this is right .Another scene is the last kissing scene and this is really so sweet and make perfect movie. Definitely you should go and watch either your family or your girlfriend/boyfriend.

No comments: